Forrester exclusive: Personalise your CX with a digital intelligence business case
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
How can you move your digital analytics strategy from delivering value in isolation to a fully integrated personalised approach?
Digital intelligence is the practice of coordinating and directing investment, operation and technology to optimise customer engagements at scale using insights that come from a holistic understanding of customers and their digital interactions with brands.
SEE ALSO: CX Network Live – Data & Analytics
Many digital analytics approaches can now deliver value by taking actions that are based on insights — but in isolation. For example, firms are targeting emails using CRM data, personalising web experiences using behavioural data or serving ads that are based on third-party cookies.
But when customer experience (CX) pros take a truly integrated approach to data and analytics practices as well as the technologies to optimise digital customer engagement, they reap value such as:
- Growing sales by connecting customer data across formerly siloed product lines
- Boosting sales by connecting customer and behavioural data across channels
- Reducing customer churn
Download this exclusive report from Forrester for CX Network to learn how to:
- Build the business into your business case’s process and content
- Embed governance and stakeholder alignment in your process with a core team
- Use a time-tested template to structure your business case
- Use the customer life cycle to prioritise the engagement that your case will address
- Manage your business case’s risk using five success factors
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.