CX TALK: How O2 Czech Republic Are Transforming Their Business Division to Enhance Their Customer Experience
Vit Schubert is the Business Division Director of O2 Czech Republic.
At the CEM in Telecoms Global Sumit in London he presented a session around how they are transforming their business division to enhance the customer experience (CX) they are providing. From simplifying communications to the customers, all the way down to driving change across the company, including the sales team.
He also talks about the importance of data and how insight impacts the overall customer experience.
For more insights from CEM Telecoms Global Summit, also have a look at:
- CX TALK: The Multi-Channel Transformation Programme of Three UK
- CX TALK: How Mobistar is Moving From a Sales-Centric to a Service-Centric Retail Model
- CX TALK: How Swisscom Are Moving From an Online-Centric to Omni-Channel Customer Experience
- CX TALK: How the Digital Ecosystem is Impacting Aircel’s Customer Experience Strategy
- CX TALK: How Swisscom Tackled the Challenge of Personalisation While Ensuring Channel-Consistency
- CX TALK: Learn How Sky Italia Turned NPS Into True Value
- CX TALK: How Cable & Wireless Communications Achieved a Once in a Generation Customer Experience Transformation
- CX TALK: Croatia Telecom’s Secret to Delivering a Differentiated Customer Experience
- CX TALK: Interview with Will Gibson, Vice President – Retail at Cable and Wireless Communications
- CX TALK: Presentation by Stijn Martens, CMO of VikingCO
- CX TALK: Presentation by Jorge Mascarenhas, Head of Customer Experience at O2
- CX TALK: Presentation by Carlos Graham, Chief Customer Officer at ETB