How Spotlight successfully launched a new channel to enhance customer loyalty
In a bid to grow the business and improve customer intimacy via a new channel, Australia’s largest chain of fabric, craft, and home interior stores, Spotlight Pty Ltd embarked on the mission to make its extensive product range available online.
To successfully open up the new touchpoint for customers, Spotlight rolled out a vendor selection process to source a partner with a platform robust enough to meet relevant criteria.
Download this case study to find out how DXC Oxygen, one of SAP’s trusted implementation partners, managed to cater for Spotlight’s large stock count and complex promotion rules across multiple sites and regions countries to enhance customer satisfaction levels with more personalized experiences.
Download to learn:
- How the retailer approached the vendor selection process to get the best results
- Ways in which the retailer future proofed their tech decision
- Inventory strategies used to fastrack service and product delivery times for customers
- The change management methods used to upskill the internal team to optimize the success of the CX project
- How Spotlight minimized silos
- How SAP commerce platform helped Spotlight register around 60,000 products online within four months of launch