How TM Lewin is improving their CX through multi-channel
Keith Nesbitt is the Chief Operating Officer of tailoring chain TM Lewin. In a presentation at the Customer Experience Exchange for Retail he spoke about the opportunities of implementing multi-channel customer initiatives to maximise the In-store experience and how they’re planning to improve their customer experience by keeping multi-channel front of mind.
Watch his full presentation below.
Interested in more from the Customer Experience Exchange for Retail? Also check-out:
- CX TALK: Shop Direct's Personalisation Strategy
- CX TALK: Customer Engagement Tips and Tricks From Levi’s
- CX TALK: How Argos Closes the Gap Between E-commerce and In-Store
- Highlights From... The Customer Experience Exchange for Retail in London
- CX TALK: Volvo’s Advice for Gaining a Competitive Edge With CX
- CX TALK: Bang & Olufsen’s 3 Ways to Get a Competitive Edge Through the Customer Strategy
- CX TALK: How Hasbro Creates Emotional Engagement With Customers
- CX TALK: How NotOnTheHighStreet and JD Williams Engage Millennial Customers
- CX TALK: Ann Summers’ 5-Year Vision for a Personalised and Seamless Customer Experience
- CX TALK: How Cath Kidston Implements Change in a Legacy Environment
- CX TALK: Unilever on the Relationship Between Customer Experience and Crisis Management