The Big Book of Customer Insight, Data & Analytics 2016
We respect your privacy, by submitting this form you agree to having your details passed onto the sponsor who may promote similar products and services related to your area of interest. For further information on how we process and monitor your personal data click here.
Customer insight, data & analytics have become an imperative part of customer experience. With constantly rising customer expectations and an increasing demand for a quicker service, more channel choice and a highly personalised interaction, the only way you can achieve all three of these and ensure you’re providing an excellent CX is by truly knowing your customers.
SEE ALSO: The Big Book of Customer Insight, Data & Analytics 2017
Topics covered within the 2016 edition of this report include:
- Trends and challenges within customer insight, data & analytics
- The changing customer insight landscape
- Brands that excel at utilising customer insight, data & analytics for CX
- New measurement metrics to capture customer date
- From big data to predictive analytics
- Using insight for segmentation and personalisation
- The importance of data privacy to build customer trust
- What changing data protection laws mean for global customer insight professionals
- The future of customer insight, data & analytics
- Practical advice and learnings, including a case studies, CX TALKs, top tips and interviews
- And much more
Based on research carried out with industry leaders from the likes of BBC Worldwide, The Walt Disney Company, Bang & Olufsen, Spotify, EE, QVC, Financial Ombudsman Service, and many more, we provide you with the ultimate guide to utilising customer insight, data & analytics to excel at customer experience.
To understand how the industry has changed in the 12 months following the launch of this report, make sure to also check out the 2017 edition by clicking here.