Digital Customer Experience Report 2020
Customer experience experts, including the likes of PayPal, Deliveroo and Coca-Cola, reveal their views on digital experience design, customer behavior analysis and automationAdd bookmark
Digital customer experience
As the Covid-19 pandemic forces millions around the world to work from home and rely on digital technology for the majority of their communication needs, it has become mission-critical for brands to provide high-quality, reliable digital experiences to their customers.
As customers become more comfortable with remote services over those in-person, businesses that have poor digital performance will struggle to maintain or grow their market share.
There is certainly work to be done around the digital experiences provided to users. According to CX Network’s 2019 Defining Digital Experience report, around three-quarters of 200 marketing and CX professionals surveyed struggled to provide consistent experiences across digital channels and, even though understanding customer behavior was flagged as a big priority, half of the respondents admitted they lacked a strong understanding of customer behavior across digital channels.
Following on from The Global State of Customer experience 2020 which witnessed that the global pandemic’s disruption has not damaged, but in fact amplified the growing prestige of CX, this report gathers insights from more than 148 CX experts to map digital experience opportunities and hurdles.
Download this report to
- Benchmark your organization’s progress against peers and competitors revealed within this research
- Learn how Microsoft’s digital team achieved a 3× ROI on a recent digital investment
- Access tips on how to automate elements of digital experiences with accuracy and ease
- Discover trends on how Covid-19 has impacted digital experiences
- Understand best practice for self-service design
- Gain insight on channel integration methods