Customer experience management: The 5 competencies of CX success
A comprehensive 38 page guide that covers in detail the five core competencies of CX program management and the financial benefits gained as your program matures.
Great customer experience is not only a tagline. It delivers better business results. In fact, according to a study by Forrester, public companies classified as ‘CX ‘leaders’ outperformed ‘CX laggards’ by nearly four times over an 8-year period. A separate study by Bain & Co found that industry NPS leaders experienced revenue growth nearly twice as high as that of their peers over a comparable period of time.
Download this 38-page guide to learn more about customer experience management and the financial outcomes mature programs deliver, centred on five core competencies:
- Culture & leadership: Gain executive sponsorship, publish CX values, align departments on common customer.
- CX management systems: Gather holistic, authoritative views of customers and drive systematic, strategic initiatives to improve their experience.
- Customer intelligence: Measure and act on employee engagement, empowering employees and instilling customer-centricity across the ranks.
- Connected employees: Build programs that scale quickly and test continuously to drive continuous customer experience improvement.
- Continuous innovation: Deploy operationally integrated programs that capture omni-channel feedback along the customer journey, identify key satisfaction drivers, and use those insights to improve the customer experience.
TO READ THE FULL STORY
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.