[Webinar] In 2021, brands must rethink customer experience innovationRegister
2021 will see continued focus on customer experience as companies are in a race against time (and each other) to surprise customers with delightful experiences at every digital touchpoint.
Companies need to up their efforts and always be on the lookout for new and better ways to serve their customers to get ahead of the competition. Whether through disruptive technology, company culture or seamless eCommerce experiences, the sooner companies realize and adapt, the better chance they have at building a brand that creates a lasting and sustainable impact.
Join eCommerce Guru Luke Carthy, growth CMO consultant (and ex-Google) Maya Moufarek and Coveo’s own Ben Wild as they discuss the realities of making customer experiences relevant throughout a multi-channel customer journey. Detailing the necessary moves to consider for personalization, the evolution of trends and technology and how to accommodate ever changing needs and expectations of customers.
Attendees will access an the understanding of:
- Disruptive technology in 2021 and what easy-wins their brand is missing out on
- How your brand can leverage personalization for CX and ecommerce success
- How data and AI can help accelerate your improvements
- ROI and how CX professionals can drive the business case and agenda
- How to get buy-in and impact cultural change internally within your business