Survival guide: Proving ROI in customer experience
How organizations can measure the revenue value of their customer experiences by leveraging the right customer data.Register
The survival of a customer experience project often hangs on the strength of ROI calculations.
While there’s now an understanding of the importance of investing in customer experience, CX leaders are under immense pressure to prove the quantitative impacts in order to create a solid business case for investment.
The reality is that most companies struggle to calculate the returns from CX investments. These firms may enjoy financial rewards from their customer experience spend but lack the visibility to correctly attribute the yield to CX efforts.
This disconnect jeopardizes the future of CX investments.
In our webinar, we will demonstrate how organizations can measure the revenue value of their customer experiences by leveraging the right customer data, as well as how to better strategize the way they invest in customer experience improvements.
Attend this webinar live to interact with the experts and learn:
- How CX investments can create significant ROI for your organization – whatever its size
- How to calculate the business benefits and ROI of a CX program
- How to prove the financial value of CX to key stakeholders
- How to determine which investments to make, to drive the biggest impact on customer experience
- Which data to use and how to analyse it correctly
- Real life use cases of the ROI other companies have achieved using CX
- The language of the board
- Why you should calculate the value of your promoters, passives, and detractors
Anna Steinhage, PhD
CX and EX Strategy and Insights
Anna is a Consultant on Medallia’s XM Consulting and Data Science team, where she turns employee and customer experience data into actionable insights that transform companies. She leads EX analytics and strategy for clients across industries, including Fortune 100 companies. With a background in academic and market research, Anna has expertise in quantitative and qualitative research methods, data analytics, survey design, and A/B testing. Before joining Medallia, Anna conducted HR and employee experience research at Bersin by Deloitte and researched and applied insights from behavioral science (“nudges”) at the World Bank’s Global Insights Initiative (GINI).Register