Power10: Customer Journey Mapping Learnings and Best Practices From Customer Experience Leaders
A Power10 is an online boardroom style discussion through a webinar platform where with at least ten customer experience leaders (in two sessions with five experts in each), exactly as if they were in one room together. The Power10 technology allows participants to connect from the comfort of their own office, using their computer or smart device, allowing even the busiest of executives to attend.
To show you the workings of this online event we recently ran a Power10 on customer journey mapping with our Advisory Board members, hosted by Ingrid Lindberg, Founder & Chief Experience Officer of Chief Customer, and former Chief Customer Experience Officer of CIGNA & Prime Therapeutics.
For this Power10, Ingrid is joined by a selection of the CX Network Advisory Board:
- Victor Milligan, Chief Marketing Officer, Forrester
- Paul Sands, Director of Retail Development and Customer Experience, Bang & Olufsen
- Gero Niemeyer, Managing Director, Customer Service, Deutsche Telekom
- Edwin van Outersterp, Senior Director, Global Customer Service, Sanofi Genzyme
- Kerry Bodine, Co-author of Outside In & Customer Experience Coach, Kerry Bodine & Co
- Richard George, Director of Digital, eir Group
- Sanjay Saxena, Senior Director of Marketing - CE & Operations Transformation, Huawei
In the Power10 discussion they share customer journey mapping learnings and best practices, advice for organisations just starting out with their journey maps, who they build the roadmap for and invite into the discussions, whether or not to bring the customer into the meetings, and the biggest wins they’ve seen on the back of customer journey mapping.