Build stronger customer relationships to achieve long lasting growth
Real, sustainable growth is impossible without a thoughtful retention strategy
Guest speaker Forrester VP Thomas Husson and Braze's Senior Director of Customer Marketing Will Crocker will explore how brands can achieve strong growth through thoughtful customer retention strategies.
Growth is a critical pathway to success for all companies. But too many of today’s brands focus the bulk of their energies on acquiring new customers while they neglect a truly vital piece of the puzzle - audience retention.
Real, sustainable growth is impossible without a thoughtful retention strategy—if the users you acquire don’t stick around to build a relationship with your brand, the effort to bring them into the fold will be for nothing.
In this webinar, Braze's Senior Director of Customer Marketing Will Crocker is joined by guest speaker Forrester VP Thomas Husson to explore:
● What causes users—new and old—to churn and how to prevent it
● Why do brands see a significant number of new customers churn after acquisition and what can they do about it?
● 10 key engagement campaigns that can actively maximize customer retention
● The changing customer engagement landscape and its impact on retaining and monetising customer bases
● How can brands see stronger growth in their customer base in today’s landscape of rising acquisition costs?
● An in-depth look at a forward-looking brand who re-engaged lapsing users to drive up revenue with an innovative approach to the customer journey.