How to crack the omnichannel marketing challenge
How to manage content in a truly media neutral way for all channels, languages and target groups.
Customer expect companies to provide seamless experiences across all channels. With many of today's individuals being time-poor, customers prefer to purchase from companies that require minimal to no effort to meet buyer needs.
The webinar will show how to crack the omnichannel marketing challenge with a single platform for universal content management.
The session will provide insight on how to manage content in a truly media neutral way for all channels, languages and target groups and how to communicate it across web, ecommerce, social, print and marketing automation.
Brands deploying these strategies are enjoying efficiency boosts of up to 75 per cent and saving millions each year. Attendees will hear the insider tactics that have seen two brands save £55 million since 2011.
Attend this webinar to:
- Learn about the benefits of universal content for an omnichannel marketing approach
- Understand how to manage content universally
- Learn how to connect all touch points and systems of engagement to your central content hub
- Create content once and adapt automatically for each channel
- Increase the consistency and quality of your brand and customer experience
- Reduce costs and create more effective campaigns
Head of Solution Consulting
With more than 5 years in solution consulting and experience in areas like PIM, DAM & CMS, he has helped shape the censhare platform by involving the relevant areas in the company such as product management, marketing, partners and IT for the Go to Market strategy. He leads the international community of practice for Solution Consulting.
Head of Marketing
With more than 12 years in B2B marketing for MarTech software, he is helping to shape the censhare platform with let’s organiziations connect with their audiences on any channel, in any language, locally or globally.