[Webinar] Top customer experience challenges and trends of remote hybrid workforces
Join us for a virtual session where Audrey William’s, Analyst from Ecosystm will share the top five CX trends and challenges for 2021.Register
In the shift towards remote working it is vital that workers have access to the right tools and data insights to provide the best customer experiences no matter their location.
While exploring the challenges and trends of remote hybrid workforces, this webinar will outline how automation and AI are critical to transforming today's contact centres. Attendees will discover how brands can lock in customer loyalty by driving deeper customer engagement through mobile, self-service and digital channels through a singular view of the customer.
The session will also bring the hybrid workforce trends to life through a real-life example of 'a day in the life of a remote agent' using Genesys cloud. The demonstration will immerse viewers into the role of a remote agent and how they can utilize the tool to best serve customers. It will also illustrate how brands can use automation growth to provide more assistance and drive a better employee experience.
Why should you attend this session?
- Learn the CX process areas benefitting from AI and automation at the core of contact centre technology
- Recognize the long-term benefits of a secure cloud contact centre
- Understand why a single-view of the customer is critical to deeper engagements and greater sales conversions
- Learn about how critical collaboration tools are for your remote workers
- Watch use-case based demonstrations to experience 'a day in the life of a remote agent’
- How to use gamification – for example creating a leader board