Analyst Discussion: ‘A Day in Life of a Remote Agent’ and CX Technologies to Negotiate Long-term Impact of COVID-19
Join us for this insightful analyst discussion with Ecosystm’s Audrey William, who will present her research on the long-term impacts of COVID-19 on customer experience (CX) and the top five technologies that will help you negotiate the impact.
Why should you attend this session?
- Learn the CX process areas benefitting from AI and automation at the core of contact centre technology
- Recognise the long-term benefits of a secure cloud contact centre
- Understand why a single-view of the customer is critical to deeper engagements and greater sales conversions
- Learn about the advantages of integrating contact centre and collaboration technologies; and
- Watch use-case based demonstrations to experience ‘A Day in the Life of a Remote Agent’ and how gamification can hone your bots to take on more responsibility with human like empathy
One of the foremost multi-disciplinary analysts in the APAC region, Audrey boasts an eclectic set of expertise, in segments as future of work, unified communications, video and collaboration, contact center, CX, outsourcing and conversational AI.
Audrey has a proven track record both as an analyst and a business leader, having spent close to two decades in various analyst roles, providing counsel to C-level executives on go-to-market strategies – most recently as Head of Research and Senior Fellow at Frost & Sullivan’s ICT practice in Australia and New Zealand.
General Manager, CX Business Unit
Michael Slip is responsible for ensuring that NTT ANZ has a compelling suite of CX and collaboration solutions and services nationally, from consultation to implementation through to operational support.