Your guide to Asia-Pacific’s key CX trends, challenges and opportunities
This customer experience webinar will map out key localized customer engagement trends, pain points and opportunities in Asia-Pacific.
Customer experience webinars
Live at 11am SGT / 1pm AEST / 3pm NZT
Research is showing that more than ever brands need to provide experiences that are meaningful and drive value for customers.
Just under 70 per cent of the 200 CX experts in the 2020 Global State of Customer Experience research strongly believe that expectations from customers are rising, furthermore, 52 per cent believe customers are more willing than ever to switch brands if unsatisfied.
As part of the upcoming Global State of CX Day, we are examining how customer experience practitioners within Asia-Pacific (APAC) are responding to the evolving environment their brands exist in.
The exclusive insights provided by a research group of APAC CX professionals will map out key localized customer engagement trends, pain points and opportunities in the region. The session will also include insights from CX innovators in the region on how they are removing areas of friction in the buying journey and delighting customers.
Access the webinar for insights on:
- Why the geographic context of customers could unlock a competitive edge for your company
- The current customer experience strategy trends witnessed in APAC
- How to personalize experiences so you can delight your customers based in APAC
- Trends and shifts in customer behaviors and mindsets observed by CX experts
- How to overcome the specific customer experience challenges felt in APAC
- CX investments and opportunities in the region
- Building a customer-first culture and achieving stakeholder buy in
- The road ahead