Boost your brand’s dominance in the expectation economy
Updates on new customer expectations and how to separate your brand from the competition in 2019's complex landscape,
Are you keeping up with the expectations set by customer experience leaders?
When it comes to customer service, every company – no matter their industry – is a competitor to your brand.
Research from Zendesk has uncovered that companies are struggling to keep up with demands from customers – expectations are soaring but satisfaction levels are dipping.
According to Zendesk, in the past five years daily tickets have increased by 145%, outpacing team size growth
Using exclusive findings from a global data index of 45,000 companies, this webinar explores how top companies tackle customer support in 2019’s complex landscape and beyond. Zendesk will identify what separates leaders from everyone else and provide strategies to help your brand improve the experience it provides to customers and prospects.
Updates on customer expectations and needs will be also revealed based on insight from a cross section of 1850 customers in six countries.
Attend live to learn:
- How to answer the rise of customer expectations across industries and stay ahead of the curve
- How and why to be proactive with your customers
- Why culture, processes and tools are critical ingredients for success
- The trends, needs and expectations of customers in Europe for 2019 and the CX forecast for 2020
- The five steps to omnichannel mastery
- Best-in-class practices of high performers in CX
Senior Manager Customer Success,