Best practices to maximize your investment in virtual assistants
Implementing an AI strategy to deliver great customer service and reduce costs
Showing at 10AM PST
There’s no doubt about it - we are living in challenging times. As the world has transitioned into a work from home society, the need to deliver more value to our customers and manage business continuity is a reality we all face.
Companies utilizing AI virtual agents are able to deliver superior experiences to their customers and as a result see improvements in customer retention rates. In this session, you will discover the best use cases for virtual agents that have helped reduce costs, extend customer retention and deliver exemplary service with decreased headcount.
Deep-learning software company, Avaamo will be sharing its best-of-breed approach to getting started on the conversational AI journey and delivering a frictionless user experience.
In this webinar, Avaamo will discuss the conversational AI journey – from discovery (what use cases to automate and the end user experience you want to deliver) to deployment and beyond. You’ll learn what metrics to use to determine business value and best practices to maximize the ROI of your conversational AI initiative.
Attend live to gain practical learnings to apply in your business, including:
- Not all organizations should implement conversational AI – this webinar will share real-world use cases of when it does not make sense to automate workflows.
- A clear explanation of what it means to implement AI technology, the process to go live and the maintenance required after deployment.
- Optimizing CX is more than just offering 24x7 self-service option. We’ll share how to determine the best use cases to automate and the best practices for a conversational AI expansion that deliver the results you want
- The key to success with virtual assistants is real-world communication including understanding nuances. We’ll provide tips to make the transition as smooth as possible and facilitate user adoption.
- While cost reduction (i.e. call deflection) is the easiest metric to quantify, there are other measurements to consider that add value to the organization. We’ll share how organizations can measure the business value of their assistant to ensure they are maximizing the return on investment (ROI).
Head of Customer Success
Mark is the Global Head of Customer Success at Avaamo. He brings more than 6 years of Customer Success expertise from organizations like Salesforce and Adaptive Insights (A Workday Company). Mark is passionate about developing systematic approaches to define and measure value, to ensure success, and to unravel the mysteries surrounding conversational AI.