Best practices to maximize your investment in virtual assistants
Avaamo will discuss the conversational AI journey with virtual assistants – from discovery to deployment and beyond. You’ll learn what metrics to use to determine business value and best practices to maximize the ROI of your virtual assistant.Register
Showing at 10AM PST
ROI with virtual assistants
What happens after your organization decides to pursue a conversational AI strategy and utilize virtual assistants to automate workflows? How do you plan, implement, and measure the virtual assistant’s performance, and more importantly, how do you ensure its success?
Conversational AI” (and “AI” in general) is a huge buzzword in today’s era of digital transformation. For many organizations, the question isn’t why implement conversational AI – it’s how do we get started?
Deep-learning software company, Avaamo has developed a best-of-breed approach to getting started on the conversational AI journey and delivering a frictionless user experience.
In this webinar, Avaamo will discuss the conversational AI journey – from discovery (what use cases to automate and the end user experience you want to deliver) to deployment and beyond. You’ll learn what metrics to use to determine business value and best practices to maximize the ROI of your conversational AI initiative.
Attend live to gain practical learnings to apply in your business, including:
- Not all organizations should implement conversational AI – this webinar will share real-world use cases of when it does not make sense to automate workflows.
- A clear explanation of what it means to implement AI technology, the process to go live and the maintenance required after deployment.
- Optimizing CX is more than just offering 24x7 self-service option. We’ll share how to determine the best use cases to automate and the best practices for a conversational AI expansion.
- The key to success with virtual assistants is effective communication. We’ll provide tips to make the transition as smooth as possible and facilitate user adoption.
- While cost reduction (i.e. call deflection) is the easiest metric to quantify, there are other measurements to consider that add value to the organization. We’ll share how organizations can measure the business value of their assistant to ensure they are maximizing the return on investment (ROI).
Head of Customer Success
Mark is the Global Head of Customer Success at Avaamo. He brings more than 6 years of Customer Success expertise from organizations like Salesforce and Adaptive Insights (A Workday Company). Mark is passionate about developing systematic approaches to define and measure value, to ensure success, and to unravel the mysteries surrounding conversational AI.Register