Delight or Dismay: What customer experience are you delivering in a fragmented digital world?
Live at 11am Pacific Time / 2pm EST
Your customers want to engage, transact and communicate with your company in ways that fit their preferences.
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a CX Network member.
Or, if you're already a CX Network member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
In today’s digital-centric world, engagement becomes increasingly complicated with a proliferation of interaction channels and expectations of in-the-moment responsiveness.
Even if you are meeting the digital channels challenge, are you able to make sense and act on all the disparate signals you are receiving from your customers?
- Do you understand where you need to improve or innovate to positively impact each customer journey?
- Are you able to follow-up with a customer - no matter where they start or end their journey?
- Can your organization understand and act on the customer experience even without the voice of the customer
In this session, you’ll learn what it takes to meet your customers today and into the future, and how you can leverage meaningful insights that will prove you are focused on creating delight for every customer.
Things you will learn about in this webinar:
- How digital customer engagement is evolving, and what is required to adapt to shifting customer preferences
- How companies are adapting their programs and technology to deliver experiences to customers based on their needs, not those of the business
- Methods to evaluate your ability to delight customers based on how other companies are achieving this by leveraging experience management technology
- The challenge of engaging customers and gathering feedback across multiple digital channels
- The difficulty of analyzing and gaining insight from signals coming from different channels, which are often being handled through disconnected technologies and data stores.
- Customer expectations for in-the-moment responsiveness to issues or needs
Solutions Principal, Retail & Innovation,
Solutions Principal, Customer & Digital Experience,