The Voice of the Customer (VoC) is the core foundation of any successful customer experience program.
• Gain insight into how to create a culture of putting customer at the heart of what companies do
• Learn about the need to systematise the use of customer feedback to improve contact centre performance
• Understand the power of broadcasting the voice of the customer and its impact on driving change across the organisation
90% of consumers start researching and shopping online, but less than 15% of sales happen online. Consumers need to ask questions, get advice, and understand options before they make purchases. Conversational commerce makes this possible.
• How to move beyond transactional customer service to proactive engagement to transform CX?
• How to effectively scale up customer engagement with enhanced AI capabilities?
• Keeping customers connected through intelligent and impactful customer interactions throughout the customer journey
Here's an opportunity to learn about the solutions and services available to help you, all of which will enable your business to gain a competitive edge in the market.
Fast food chains are rolling out cashier kiosks so customers don't interact with a person when paying for their food. If you give your customers efficient tools so they can do things themselves, it will be a win-win for you and your customers, given many customers and corporate leaders prefer efficiency and speed of automation.
• Understand the need to scale up self-service performance to deliver a fully automated experience
• Identify ways to ensure unified and consistent experiences with other channels
• Adopt best strategies to measure ROI, user experience and service effectiveness
30% of customers will leave a brand and never come back because of a bad experience. At Prudential, listening to the voice of customer and gaining customer insights have helped them to improve their abilities to better serve and support their customers.
• Learn to effectively utilise predictive analytics to understand the voice of the customer and generate future insights
• Identify strategies to optimise business decisions and uncover strategic opportunities in the age of digital customer engagement
• Learn how to embrace AI to acquire in-depth customer understanding to improve future acquisition, retention and loyalty
Your CX strategy–and the CX vision that it enables–helps to deliver on your experience aspirations across all aspects of your operating model. It’s what drives your economic engine and helps you prioritise and compete more successfully.
• Will the customer of the future ultimately want more or less human interaction?
• Learn how to leverage the right technologies and channels to offer service and experience where it matters
• Make strategic investments in people and process to close experience gaps and achieve breakthroughs
• Enable complete view of the customer for actionable insights
• Identify opportunities and challenges of end-to-end customer engagement across all channels
• Examine how omni-channel integration can lead to better customer experiences, greater revenue, and higher brand loyalty
• Discover strategies to effectively manage and engage work-at-home employees
• Explore best practice measures to foster a connected culture so customers can receive the experiences they need at this sensitive time
• Learn tips on leveraging technology to communicate, collaborate and deliver meaningful customer experiences