We all know the positive force that digital and data play in developing relevant and memorable customer experiences, but how do you combine these with the organisation’s transformation strategy to unite all three?
• Understand what transformation looks like within your business context, to build an impactful roadmap
• Gain insights on how to align the organisation behind a clear vision, goal and strategy in order to effectively execute your transformation
• Remove cultural and legacy barriers to ensure that digital and data can take centre stage of your reinvigorated CX strategy
Operational innovation is truly deep change, affecting the very essence of a company: how work is done. The effects ripple outward to all aspects of the enterprise, including CX excellence.
• Learn about getting buy-in from the top and identify where to start
• Examine ways to promote and foster a culture of innovation to realise the value of continuous improvement
• Explore innovative strategies and tools to drive customer-centric and lean processes to achieve desired outcomes
At Shell, capability building has remained a high strategic priority to drive customer experience for their B2B and B2C customers.
• What are Shell’s journey and learnings in developing in-house capabilities to drive customer experience
• Leveraging ESSA (Eliminate Standardise Simplify before Automating) to advance our people and business growth
• Changing mindsets, engaging and leading a digital workforce to drive CX excellence
Businesses prioritise customer experience in every facet of their business, from how they build products to how they market to end users. But when it comes to investing in the employee experience, many companies have left a lot on the table.
• Discuss holistic approaches to strategic workforce planning, upskilling and reskilling to impact the customer experience
• Understand how to redefine performance metrics to enhance agent productivity and digital readiness
• Examine how to align people, processes and touchpoints to deliver seamless customer experience
• Gain insight on how digitalisation presents new opportunities to disrupt and innovate CX
• Explore how IoT can be utilised to transform service delivery
• Review effective digital acceleration strategies to scale organisational performance and business growth
How to profitably deliver services to customers has become a defining challenge for businesses today. Research suggests, as much as 45% of employee activities can be automated by adopting current technologies. That is calling into question how businesses work, build skills, and deliver customer experiences.
• The next-generation operating model: What is it, and how to build it?
• Identify new approaches and capabilities to drive your next-generation operating model
• Discuss how to leverage intelligent process automation, the engine at the core of the next-generation operating model, to drive business growth