Today, there are unlimited ways to reach your customers - online, email, social, mobile apps and more. It’s crucial for companies to create a cohesive brand experience for customers at every touchpoint.
• Data supply chain, analytics and engagement – examine the pillars of a modern engagement stack
• Discuss must-haves of first-party customer data strategy
• Optimising existing analytics investment with an event data framework
Omnichannel customers are proven to spend 208% more than customers who shop in store only. And the business opportunities will only continue to intensify, as new digital technologies and touchpoints emerge.
• From online and offline touchpoints to journeys: Grasp the true dimensions of customer centricity
• Gain insights on linking customer journeys to critical business outcomes
• Recognise the importance of uniting expectations of customers, distributors and value chain employees to deliver greater value and improved efficiencies
When you’re looking to improve customer experience, it’s important to think like your customer, understand their point of view and be mindful of them at every step of their journey with you.
• From reactive to anticipatory: Learn to analyse customer journeys to understand customer satisfaction at every touchpoint
• Examine how best to harness technology to enable real-time customer response and decode true customer sentiments
• Uncover personalisation opportunities to enhance customer conversion and retention
The way customers shop, how they consume information online, and how they engage with businesses through their devices, are changing. Companies need to adapt to new customer behavior and reshape their existing business models if they want to succeed in the marketplace.
• Putting the customer first – applying the concept of transitioning from product design thinking to experience design thinking
• Examine how best to steer customers to channels that fit their needs and purposes
• Discuss the importance of high channel engagement with thoughtful, personalised interactions for a successful omni-channel strategy
• Understand the need to scale up self-service performance to deliver a fully automated experience
• Identify ways to ensure unified and consistent experiences with other channels
• Adopt best strategies to measure ROI, user experience and service effectiveness
• Learn how to delight beyond satisfaction to enhance relationship and nurture loyalty
• Insights into analysing customer segments to identify service improvement area to meet their expectations
• Identify areas to develop personalised experiences