CX TALK: How the Global CIO of Specsavers Creates a Customer-Centric Digital Organisation
Phil Pavitt, Global Chief Information Officer (CIO) of Specsavers, spoke at the Digital Transformation+ conference in London about how he has helped large organisations with legacy engines go digital. Highlighting examples from his own experience, he explains why digital needs to be the default DNA of any organisation and the importance of cross-functional relationships. He also answers questions such as:
- Does it [the digital strategy] get the basics right?
- How do you get started on digital?
- How do you design digital? Is it around the customer experience? Or getting better data?
- What are the common issues? Do you understand them?
For more insights from Digital Transformation+, also have a look at:
- CX TALK: The User Needs Philosophy of The Ministry of Justice
- CX TALK: Key Learnings From the Digital Strategies of Telefónica and HSBC
- CX TALK Case Study: The Digital Transformation Journey of Marie Cure
- CX TALK: How Travelex’s CDO Maintains a Customer-Centric Model in a Digitally Disruptive Age
- CX TALK: The Big Questions to Ask on Your Digital Transformation Journey
- CX TALK: Time Out’s Chief Digital Officer Reveals How to Tailor Experiences With Personalisation
- CX TALK: How Do BBC and Merlin Entertainments Make the Most of the Digital Revolution?
- CX TALK: Head Global Transformation at Zurich Insurance Company on Why Customer Centricity is a Mindset
- Lessons Learned from Digital Leaders at the Digital Transformation+ Conference