It is a known fact that employee engagement alone can drive profitability up by 20%. However, several recent studies show that globally only 15% of employees are engaged with their work, and 63% of companies find it harder to retain than hire. If you feel you are doing everything right without the expected results, perhaps your employees' happiness and involvement are the missing pieces to the puzzle of success.
• Review organisational structure: Does it support a holistic approach in driving employee engagement and care?
• Establish key activities to succeed in employee engagement
• How best to use empathy mapping to form deeper connections and relationships
• Identify best practices for turning employees into brand advocates
• How to detail your social channel management strategy and evaluate their effectiveness
• Importance of building an effective social media monitoring platform to react and interact in real-time
• Integrate your social engagement program as part of the overall omni-channel strategy to scale results
• How best to leverage social to improve customer resolution, engagement and experience