CX TALK: Visa Europe on the Future of Omni-Channel Retail and the Commercial Disruptors
Despite the acceleration of omni-channel sales, it still is one of the one of the biggest challenges facing retailers. So how do you prepare?
Scott Kelly is the Senior Manager, Retail Engagement and Merchant Sales at Visa Europe. During his insightful presentation at the Digital Transformation+ conference he discussed staggering stats for the retail industry, including that customers who use multiple channels will spend between between 20-50 per cent more and that the value of omni-channel sales will increase by 53 per cent in the next 5 years.
Despite the acceleration of omni-channel sales, it still is one of the one of the biggest challenges facing retailers going towards 2020, something which we highlighted in our recent The Global State of Customer Experience report.
So how do you make sure that you capitalise on the new opportunities? And how do you increase customer engagement along the way? Watch Scott’s presentation below to find out.
For more insights from Digital Transformation+, also have a look at:
- CX TALK: The User Needs Philosophy of The Ministry of Justice
- CX TALK: Key Learnings From the Digital Strategies of Telefónica and HSBC
- CX TALK Case Study: The Digital Transformation Journey of Marie Curie
- CX TALK: How Travelex’s CDO Maintains a Customer-Centric Model in a Digitally Disruptive Age
- CX TALK: The Big Questions to Ask on Your Digital Transformation Journey
- CX TALK: Time Out’s Chief Digital Officer Reveals How to Tailor Experiences With Personalisation
- CX TALK: How Do BBC and Merlin Entertainments Make the Most of the Digital Revolution?
- CX TALK: Head Global Transformation at Zurich Insurance Company on Why Customer Centricity is a Mindset
- Lessons Learned from Digital Leaders at the Digital Transformation+ Conference