Chief Customer Officer
Conference Day One: Monday, 27 May 2019
Monday, May 27th, 2019
Technologies like automation, chatbots and AI can create great savings on labour and can significantly expedite the customer purchasing and assistance processes. The challenge for businesses now is balancing technology and people across multiple channels so that the customer receives efficient service without having to sacrifice the opportunity for human connectedness when it’s needed. In this panel discussion:
- What have your customers told you about the value and requirement of face to face service?
- Can you a situation where a face to face element of the business will become redundant?
- Do you see a place for chatbots within your business?
- How have you integrated technology to give it more personable presence?
Conference Day Two: Tuesday, 28 May 2019
Tuesday, May 28th, 2019
9:40 AM How Service NSW Became the Customer Centric One-Stop-Shop for NSW citizens Through HCD and Customer Engagement
Service NSW is an award winning NSW Government initiative that was created over five years ago, providing access to more than 1,000 transactions online, face to face and over the phone including birth, marriage and death certificates, driver licenses and much more. Putting the citizens at the core of everything has been part of the DNA from day one and is in effect across the organisation at all levels. Frontline staff displays outstanding customer centric behaviours and values, focusing on making citizens lives easier, truly uncovering their problem and actively solving them. Join Kylie in this session to hear more about how Service NSW are transforming citizens’ lives:
- Human-centered design is a core mindset across the organization; hear how this is applied whether defining strategy for the next five years, engaging with partner agencies, designing and delivering new services to NSW citizens
- The importance and process for constantly engaging with customers to actively listen to their feedback and input, how this is key to driving effective decisions and ultimately focusing on what matters to them
- How Service NSW moved from hundred of phone numbers and websites to just one unique phone number and website for our customers to engage with NSW government