Calculating the ROI of Customer Experience
Due to the critical importance of customer experience to business success today, it's no surprise that companies are heavily investing in programs, resources and tools to improve CX. But in a recent study by Forrester, only 14% of companies said they had a well-established program for calculating their return on investments in CX.
In this comprehensive guide, you’ll learn everything you need to know about how to calculate your customer experience returns, costs, and ROI, as well as how to use this ROI to take your CX program to the next level. Inside you'll discover:
- Clear and simple steps to calculating customer experience returns and investment
- Detailed examples of CX ROI calculations
- Business metrics most impacted by CX and how to quantitatively measure them
- How to leverage CX ROI to build a successful CX program
- Why & how to take a journey-based analytics approach to link customer experience to tangible business outcomes