A successful CX strategy requires creating a holistic approach that runs across your entire organisation and aligns with KPIs. Yet, we have heard time and again that most companies are struggling to create a viable CX strategy and having the right metrics to measure the business outcomes.
• Discuss the importance of harmonising business goals with CX objectives to achieve desired business outcomes
• Operationalising CX: Driving actions and yield effective results
• Demonstrate ROI of CX initiatives to see the true value of customer experience projects
Your CX strategy–and the CX vision that it enables–helps to deliver on your experience aspirations across all aspects of your operating model. It’s what drives your economic engine and helps you prioritise and compete more successfully.
• Will the customer of the future ultimately want more or less human interaction?
• Learn how to leverage the right technologies and channels to offer service and experience where it matters
• Make strategic investments in people and process to close experience gaps and achieve breakthroughs