Intercontinental Miami100 Chopin Plaza Miami Florida 33131
Phone: (305) 577-1000
The perfect combination of business and leisure
At InterContinental Miami, vibrant art, innovative businesses, and tropical life converge into the premier luxury experience. Built around Henry Moore’s famous sculpture, “The Spindle,” our luxury Miami hotel lies along the downtown waterfront, with the city’s business centers and famous beaches both within easy reach.
- 653 elegant guest rooms, including 22 stylish suites
- 101,000 square feet of meeting space, spread over 35 meeting rooms
- Between guests and locals, 500,000 people visit the hotel each year
- The hotel has been the official home of the Orange Drop on New Year’s Eve for more than 25 years
- The Presidential Suite and Royal Suite were originally decorated and named for President Ronald Reagan and Princess Caroline of Monaco, respectively. Today they are known as the Royal Palm and Metropolis Presidential Suites
- InterContinental Miami has been the host hotel for five Super Bowls
- The hotel was the host hotel for the Presidential Hemispheric Conference, bringing 20 heads of state to Miami
- For 24 consecutive years, the hotel has presented the InterContinental Miami Make-A-Wish Ball to benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Southern Florida. As of 2018, the total amount raised through the ball exceeds $26million
- InterContinental Miami was originally designed to be a casino
- The hotel employs 615 colleagues, of which 33 have been with the hotel for more than 25 years, with 30% having been with the hotel for more than a decade
- InterContinental Miami has hosted heads of state, artists and the world’s top athlete
All Exchange venues are very carefully selected. We believe that the backdrop and ambiance are crucial to the success of an Exchange. By tying in rich traditions, historic significance and unsurpassed quality at stunning locations across the globe; these venues present the perfect setting to conduct business and meet a peer group of senior strategists. Our hotels provide a productive retreat, ensuring that you are able to focus on your priorities for participating in this Exchange.
Hotel accommodation for this event should only be booked with the venue directly. We have not approved any third party agencies to book accommodation on our behalf. Please direct any hotel booking enquiries to hotel itself to book your accommodation.
Please get in touch by emailing email@example.com if you require any further information.