Chief Operating Officer & Head of Administration
Newcastle University Malaysia
Conference Day One – Wednesday 23 October 2019
Wednesday, October 23rd, 2019
· Dealing with the politics of international student mobility
· The impact of cross-border political regulations and socio-political issues
· Rethinking your international recruitment strategy
12:00 PM Case Study: How to Create a Successful Integrated Marketing Campaign for Student Recruitment?
· Target audience segmentation with an enhanced understanding of your customers
· Stretching your marketing dollars with student-focused social media content and ads
· Deepening partnerships with student recruitment agencies
· How to develop a solid and attractive student/alumni referral programme
· Action plans to ensure the consistency of your brand message across platforms
· Identifying what has to be measured and delivering consistent measurable ROI
· Which activities were the most effective in generating pipeline and revenue?
· Should you implement performance management for marketing activities?