CONFERENCE DAY ONE
Tuesday, June 18th, 2019
Automation has the potential to handle 75% of customer support inquiries within the next five years, but most companies are stumbling out of the gate as smart bots are proving to be not so smart. With AI failing to provide an optimal customer experience due to outdated content, poor signal, lack of empathy, among other issues, we’ll explore how we can better train conversational AI:
● What are the primary pain points today in implementing AI to successfully and efficiently address customer inquiries?
● How can you leverage the expertise of your customers to train machine learning systems and improve CX?
● How can you leverage AI and automation to drive higher CSAT while also reducing cost?
In this session, we’ll discuss how to provide a better customer experience, while also modernizing your workforce in the age of automation.
Koodo Mobile has remained an industry leader in the wireless category, backed by multiple J .D. Power wins over the last 10 years. A distinct approach to customer experience, centered around ‘design thinking’ principles is at the heart of the success.
Learn how you can adopt some of these insights for your business strategy and transform your customer interactions to a new future-proof digital model, maximising customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Leverage AI, tech innovation and customer centricity for a win-win outcome
• Changing the paradigm of the traditional support model
• Using behavioral psychology in defining CX strategy