CONFERENCE DAY ONE
8:00 am - 8:45 am REGISTRATION AND WELCOME COFFEE
8:45 am - 9:00 am IQPC WELCOME & CHAIR INTRODUCTION
9:00 am - 9:30 am CHAIR’S WELCOME & ICE-BREAKERIngrid Lindberg - Founder and Chief Experience Officer, Chief Customer
9:30 am - 10:00 am HOW DO YOU DISRUPT THE MARKET WITH A CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE OFFERING?Nic Vu - CEO, Snapbac
A story of a company set out on a mission to disrupt the $270 Billion Sports industry by building a deep understanding of their customers’ needs and a deep connection with their customer base. Stay put and be ready to draw the links with the telecoms industry, helping you to deliver breakthrough marketing and incredible experiences.
• How to carefully consider your options on what your digital design will look like and turn them into a strategy?
• What does a customer centric product development lifecycle look like?
• How can you differentiate your brand in the age of overused personalization?
10:00 am - 10:30 am ENABLING A CONSISTENTLY SEAMLESS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE THROUGH BUSINESS PROCESS DESIGN
There are numerous reasons for why integrating infrastructure to generate a seamless, omnichannel experience is difficult. Soaring customer expectations, resource constraints, ecosystem complexity, and legacy systems – you name them… CSPs are seeking guidance on strategy, infrastructure and application design, as well as the execution to make the omnichannel vision a reality. So what does it actually take to make it happen?
Join this session to hear a tried and tested strategy to develop a unified infrastructure to achieve a competitive advantage, cost savings, operational agility, and increase value to the customer.
· Overcoming inflexible legacy systems to allow for better customer flows
· Enabling consistent communication through digital and physical channels by building a single source of customer insight
· Understanding the importance of defining and upholding operating principles
10:30 am - 11:00 am PUTTING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AT THE HEART OF NEXT-GENERATION OPERATING MODELSRick Kapani - CEO, Apptium Technologies
In this digital economy, consumers have been empowered to demand sophisticated interactions across multiple channels from their service providers. Service providers in turn need to align their technology and business models to more effectively engage these digital customers and meet their demands. Re-shaping the enterprise using next-generation operating models can achieve value while enabling customer journey optimization.
- What it takes to deliver breakthrough customer experiences through digital reshaping
- What, and how much companies can achieve by redesigning customer journeys
Measuring customer satisfaction to understand what really important and correlating value shareholder returns
11:00 am - 11:30 am MORNING BREAK AND NETWORKING
11:30 am - 12:00 pm OPERATING AS A PART OF A WIDER ECOSYSTEM
Providing you with an interesting perspective from a business, which operates right at the heart of international retail to consumer interactions, working with the likes of Chanel, Gucci, Armani, Hugo Boss and many others to facilitate tax free spending. With 18 years of experience in the telco industry, David shares practical techniques on customer centric design:
· Integrating the key components of your ecosystem into your product: adding a touch of luxury to the mundane
· Simplifying the complex: focusing on what will make the greatest impact on experience
· A surprising way for telcos to facilitate consumer education in the mPayment age: using a mobile device and network connection to help your customers save money
12:00 pm - 12:30 pm GROUP ACTIVITY: CX GREENFIELD CRASH COURSEAlex Bauman - Chief Experience Officer dotmobile by Data On Tap Inc
Step back from the burdens of complex environments and legacy systems for just a moment and give yourself space to create – imagine you are launching a customer centric telco from scratch. In groups, explore, which guidance, the points below:
· Define a financial driver and a CX value proposition
· Create an exciting vision
· Develop disciplines and standards
· Design measurements with real impact
· Empower and hold your team accountable
Bring yourself back to reality and ask yourself – “What would I do differently, if I could?” Would you do anything differently now? What would it take? You will feed back on your discussion and share your ideas with the audience in your table groups.
Alex BaumanChief Experience Officer
dotmobile by Data On Tap Inc
Roundtable Discussion Sessions (Please select one from the below)
Session A12:30 pm - 1:15 pm “Activating” your customer
Session B12:30 pm - 1:15 pm Simplifying customer interactions
Session C12:30 pm - 1:15 pm Promoting customer trust
Session D12:30 pm - 1:15 pm VoE as a CX driver
1:15 pm - 2:15 pm NETWORKING LUNCH
2:15 pm - 2:35 pm TRANSFORMING CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT: MOVING BEYOND APP PUSH NOTIFICATIONS AND PUSH SMSChristopher DeGrace - VP, Products & Alliences, OnePIN
What if you could achieve a customer response rate 20X greater than push SMS or app push notifications? What if you could communicate with 100% of your customers, on all mobile devices, without requiring a mobile application?
Join Christopher for insight into the immense advantages of using universal, interactive user engagement channels for mobile operators to drive VAS, advertising and core revenues from network events and user behaviors.
Christopher DeGraceVP, Products & Alliences
2:35 pm - 3:20 pm PANEL DISCUSSION: WHAT’S THE BEST WAY TO TRAIN YOUR AI?Mike de la Cruz - Chief Business Officer Directly
Automation has the potential to handle 75% of customer support inquiries within the next five years, but most companies are stumbling out of the gate as smart bots are proving to be not so smart. With AI failing to provide an optimal customer experience due to outdated content, poor signal, lack of empathy, among other issues, we’ll explore how we can better train conversational AI:
● What are the primary pain points today in implementing AI to successfully and efficiently address customer inquiries?
● How can you leverage the expertise of your customers to train machine learning systems and improve CX?
● How can you leverage AI and automation to drive higher CSAT while also reducing cost?
In this session, we’ll discuss how to provide a better customer experience, while also modernizing your workforce in the age of automation.
Mike de la CruzChief Business Officer
3:20 pm - 3:50 pm DRIVING EBITDA GROWTH THROUGH REFRAMING THE CUSTOMER SERVICE MODELBernard Szederkenyi - Head of Customer Experience & Digital Evolution, Koodo Mobile
Koodo Mobile has remained an industry leader in the wireless category, backed by multiple J .D. Power wins over the last 10 years. A distinct approach to customer experience, centered around ‘design thinking’ principles is at the heart of the success.
Learn how you can adopt some of these insights for your business strategy and transform your customer interactions to a new future-proof digital model, maximising customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Leverage AI, tech innovation and customer centricity for a win-win outcome
• Changing the paradigm of the traditional support model
• Using behavioral psychology in defining CX strategy
Bernard SzederkenyiHead of Customer Experience & Digital Evolution
3:50 pm - 4:10 pm CLOSING THE LOOP IN AN OMNICHANNEL DESIGN
Everything you need to know on how to launch data-driven and personalized customer experience programs that convert your customers into loyal fans.
· Design targeted and customer-centric CX programs with built-in and personalized customer follow-up capabilities
· Collect actionable and automated feedback across any channel (email, call center, web, store/location)
· Address customer issues quickly and identify CX efforts with the highest impact on customer behavior, retention, and sales
4:10 pm - 4:40 pm AFTERNOON BREAK
4:40 pm - 5:00 pm ENHANCING THE DIGITAL BILLING EXPERIENCE
This session will explore the challenges faced by B2C & B2B CSPs to leverage and consolidate multiple billing platforms to deliver a self-serve billing portal, enhanced by the complexity of interconnected devices. You will walk out with a better understanding on how to:
• Deliverer centralized visibility and unified billing communications across fixed, mobile, data, hosted ICT etc.
• Subscriber Data Intelligence & Customer Centric Observations
• Simplify billing comms to significantly enhance the customer experience and reduce customer care costs
5:00 pm - 5:30 pm CREATING A CUSTOMER CENTRIC DIGITAL ECOSYSTEMAlgis Akstinas - CEO, dotmobile by Data On Tap Inc
The staggering success of customer centric, platform-based digital businesses is a resounding endorsement of what customers value the most – speed, convenience, simplicity and great prices. Creating a digital ecosystem that facilitates the above should happen at the outset of your business’ strategic planning process, to enable you to integrate it throughout your customer experience strategy, which is impossible for long-standing telcos.
This thought-provoking session will dive into how you can rebuild your CEM ecosystem to be more customer centric.
dotmobile by Data On Tap Inc