CEM in Telecoms Awards
THANK YOU TO OUR ESTEEMED JUDGES:
- Guneet Singh, Customer Experience Leader and Director of Customer Experience, DocuSigns San Francisco
- Thomas Reby, Senior Manager, EMEA Operations YouTube, Ireland
One of the key highlights of the 7th Annual CEM in Telecoms Middle East forum will be the CEM in Telecoms Awards. This prestigious awards event is being organised in an effort to recognise the achievements and innovation shown by customer experience and marketing professionals who are making the biggest difference to the customers that they serve.
The awards will be a perfect setting to benchmark against the programmes and technology that are driving tangible CEM improvements and efficiency savings.
CATEGORIES AND CRITERIA
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE CHAMPION OF THE YEAR (INDIVIDUAL)
CRITERIA: The award for Customer Experience Champion of the Year will go to recognising an individual pioneer of CEM within the telecoms sector who has demonstrated exceptional leadership in driving CEM and engaging others.
Best CEM Culture Transformation Programme
CRITERIA: The award for Best Culture Transformation will go to the organisation that has implemented cross-department strategies and initiatives to drive cultural change towards a customer-centric mindset.
Best Contact Centre Experience
CRITERIA: The award for Best Contact Centre Experience goes to the company who can demonstrate high levels of customer satisfaction scores, first call resolution rates and/or average handling time.
Best Network Experience
CRITERIA: The award for Best Network Experience will go to the company that demonstrates best record of progress in network optimisation that delivers an exceptional customer experience.
Best Digital Experience
CRITERIA: The award for best digital experience goes to the company who has successfully engaged customers and managed high service levels across all digital channels.
New! Best Mobile Experience
CRITERIA: The award for Best Mobile Experience goes to the company who has developed a successful mobile app which achieved high level of customer engagement and customer satisfaction
Most Innovative Use of Technology to Improve the Customer Experience
CRITERIA: The award for Most Innovative Use of Technology to Improve the Customer Experience goes to a company who have developed or adopted an innovative tool to drive actions and insights to enhance the customer journey.
Why should I enter?
- Gain industry-wide recognition for your achievements
- Position your brand as a leader in customer-centricity
- Reward your team for their efforts and increase their morale
How do I enter?
Download the nomination form and submit to email@example.com to be considered.
What else should I know about the awards?
- IQPC and its partners hold no influence on the outcome of the awards. This is determined by the independent judging panel
- There is no cost to enter or submit a nomination
- If you wish to nominate for multiple categories you must submit separate nomination forms
- You may submit supporting documents for your nomination
- All information provided will remain strictly confidential unless advised otherwise
NOMINATION DEADLINE: 29 March 2018