Soren Gundtoft Johansen
Head of Omnichannel
Conference Day Two
Thursday, March 21st, 2019
It is widely accepted that personalisation is a necessity to retain and win new customers; remain relevant to your customer and remain ahead of the competition. This discussion explores personalisation methods and their ROI including: What is the key to engaging your customer with content and responding in real time? What is the future of interactive content? What is the role of proactive alerts? How can you create predictive, personalised mobile experiences at scale? How can you match the message to the moment, before customers go hunting for answers?
Agenda to be discussed:
- Are Omnichannel costs simply a cost of doing business nowadays?
- Is it the only way forward for growth and customer retention?
- What are our competitors doing? Where do we sit in the rankings?
- Are we putting ourselves at risk by refusing to go along with it? Should we be leading in it or can we get away with following?
- If we do go ahead with this; what are the must have investments and which will put us above and beyond?