In the wake of the coronavirus, several venues went on a journey to repurpose their venue and give back to the community. Moreover developing the adequate plans to support business recovery and fan engagement post-COVID is paramount.
· Reviewing new initiatives to repurpose your venue during times of crisis
· Reassessing business continuity plans and operating models for future pandemics
· Examining key strategies and considerations in your business recovery model
Laurence Smith, Head of Venue Technology for the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games, will delve into the work he and his team are doing to assess major sporting arenas in preparation for the 2022 Commonwealth Games, in turn increasing the fan experiences and venue expectations.
Learn how you too can deliver infrastructure quickly and efficiently in order to drive fan experiences.
· Determining new ways to create the most memorable and comfortable stadium experience
· Catering to younger demographics through the integration of new digital technologies within the arena where relevant
· Maintaining venue expectations by using new technologies to repurpose venues and drive positive fan experiences
Diogo Taddei, Project Director at Egis will deliver a case study on the work his team are doing to deliver sustainable, multi-purpose venues in urban settings. Balancing the construction of large-scale venues with the backdrop of residential urban environments, learn the tricks of the trade for efficient and sustainable stadium construction.