Conference Day One – Wednesday 23 October 2019
Wednesday, October 23rd, 2019
· Dealing with the politics of international student mobility
· The impact of cross-border political regulations and socio-political issues
· Rethinking your international recruitment strategy
· Identifying your most critical partners that will add the most value
· Innovative partnerships: Are they suitable for every student recruitment campaign?
· Your KPIs: Are enrollment numbers everything?
· Advantages and drawbacks of partnering with agents in overseas markets
· Paying close attention to KPIs, ROI as well as quality of recruitment
· How to further improve and deepen collaboration with overseas agents
Pre-Conference Workshops - Tuesday 22 October 2019
Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019
Managing education agents would probably not come across as the easiest thing to do in student recruitment and marketing, especially when they are based in a different geography as you are. Education marketers are constantly looking out for ways to deepen and broaden relationships with agents to build a successful and sustainable partnership model.
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to:
· Monitor agent KPIs, ROI and the quality of recruitment
· Further deepen and broaden collaboration with overseas agents
· Implement a streamlined training system to maximise the performance of agents