Founder and Digital Product Director
Conference Day One
Wednesday, March 20th, 2019
9:00 AM Disrupt or die
Technology has not only changed the way we work, it’s leveled the competitive landscape, allowing start-ups to compete with the established larger organisations. Gary will discuss the disruptive new-comers who have forced businesses to re-evaluate their strategies and ways of working.
Listen to our omnichannel board discuss what they need to see to invest in a new omnichannel initiative.
- If no one claims victory in omnichannel success what steps can you take to align key stakeholders?
- How can you use data and insight to empower the board?
- How can you align KPIs across the business?
- Who should lead omnichannel in your business?
- How have the roles of the CMO, CCO and CIO evolved? And what are the top tips for CMOs to remain relevant?
- Does every company need a CCO on the board?
Conference Day Two
Thursday, March 21st, 2019
It is widely accepted that personalisation is a necessity to retain and win new customers; remain relevant to your customer and remain ahead of the competition. This discussion explores personalisation methods and their ROI including: What is the key to engaging your customer with content and responding in real time? What is the future of interactive content? What is the role of proactive alerts? How can you create predictive, personalised mobile experiences at scale? How can you match the message to the moment, before customers go hunting for answers?