COVID-19 Coronavirus: IQPC’s position
The health, safety and wellbeing of our attendees, partners and staff is of paramount importance to us and we will not take any unnecessary risks.
We are constantly monitoring the situation and will follow government advice and guidelines in the countries where our events from June onwards this year are taking place.
Please take note of the following:
- We are and will continue to be monitoring our attendee lists to ascertain from where people are travelling; anyone located in high-risk areas will not be permitted to attend.
- Pleases do not shake hands with people when greeting them; this should not be deemed to be impolite.
- We are continuing to work closely with all venues we use to ensure the highest hygiene standards are in place and observed at all times.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the Registration Desk at all our events as well as in the Exhibition areas.
- Shared equipment such as microphones, laptops, clickers, etc. will be disinfected between use.
- We encourage everyone to please take standard and sensible precautions:
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put uses tissues in the bin straight away
- Wash your hands with soap and water often; use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
If you feel unwell and believe you may be at risk whilst in the UK, you should self-isolate and call NHS 111. Do not go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly if you have further queries on this matter: firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)20 7368 9300