· Driving customer engagement through Chatbot integration and support, for sustainable operations
· Empowering customer touchpoints with Chatbots to ensure optimal query handling and escalation tools
· Incorporating Chatbots as a part of your omni-channel engagement strategy
Customer Experience (CX) is now the main business differentiator in every industry. Over the course of the pandemic, customer expectations for CX service delivery have skyrocketed. Customers now demand immediate, accurate, personalized interactions with the businesses who seek to serve them, whenever they like, wherever they are, and on whichever communications channel they choose. Otherwise they will go elsewhere. How can organizations meet these demands, and deliver exceptional CX that is scalable, multi-lingual, yet still economically efficient?
The answer lies in Intelligent Automation. Chatbots hold the key to delivering market-leading CX at scale, and they’re evolving. The chatbots of today are not the limited, irritating web-chat pop-ups of the pre-pandemic era, but omni-channel, autonomous machine agents that work in tandem with humans. Join Martin Taylor, Co-Founder and Deputy CEO of global CX technology leader Content Guru, to discover how AI-backed chatbots are central to driving long-term customer loyalty, with minimal resource.
· Improving response rates and achieving enhanced customer satisfaction
· Enhancing customer service with end-to-end integration of conversational AI solutions
· Achieving heightened operational efficiency through hyperautomation
· Understand what is needed to show relevant use cases for stakeholder buy-in
· Consider enterprise-wide communication needs across various business functions to drive collaboration
· The 3D’s: avoid adoption hurdles through design, development and digital