There are many factors which can make or break Employee Experience, and one of them is considered more crucial than most – the leadership team. It is not only the mere commitment to the cause that will make any EX design come to life; more importantly, it is the understanding of what the employees need to be able to thrive. Moreover, they need to possess the knowledge and skills on how to make it happen and take daily steps in the right direction, leading by example and setting guidelines and best practices.
From team managers to the executive board, our leadership has a duty to establish modern, employee-friendly workplaces and it is the duty of the HR practice to enable them with the right tools and knowledge to achieve that.
This panel discussion will provide you with information needed to be able to drive your leadership to champion Employee Experience. We will discuss questions around:
· The main obstacles to delivering EX successfully
· The role of the leadership team in delivering EX
· The challenges leaders are facing in driving EX
· The data needed to engage the leadership team in taking initiative in delivering EX
· The key skills that the leadership team needs to possess and the best way to get these across
· Making EX a business priority for everyone