Main Conference Day One (24 Sep)
Wednesday, December 9th, 2020
Find out what’s been happening in the last year in Employee Experience within Unilever and how they are achieving what we are all dreaming of – a workplace, where employees have the opportunity to resolve questions and queries with the help of technology, and HR has the time to focus on experience and development.
· What Unilever are seeing today as a result of collective efforts to put Employee Experience at the heart of HR
· The observed business impact of EX design
· How HR is being enabled to shift from developing processes to creating experiences
· The introduction of new people-facing roles
· Technology that dramatically improves productivity
We are more connected than we have ever been, we have access to the most innovative and facilitating technology we’re ever had, almost everywhere. We spend more time online and working than ever before, yet employee engagement and wellbeing remain at their lowest, with a shocking impact on mental and physical health. Why?
Join this panel and discuss how to make our digital lives more manageable and enjoyable, ensuring technology is used as a tool to empower, rather than a tool to make your employees feel chained to work. The panel members will explore the following:
· Your role in encouraging a healthy work-life balance
· Acknowledging when things are about to go too far
· Advice to prevent irreversible damage