Employee Experience Design
Main Conference Day Two (25 Sep)
Saturday, January 9th, 2021
Design Thinking is disrupting HR to its core. It is a skill that most HR practitioners still lack and the one that will transform how HR teams deliver value, organise work and find solutions. It involves leaving outdated processes in the past and creating a human-centered agile model that will allow you to power innovation through understanding of what people want and need in their lives, specifically – at their workplaces.
The hard data shows that companies that deploy Design Thinking outperformed their peers in the last decade by 211%, measured by the Design Value Index. We brought this workshop to you to ensure you reap the benefits too.
In this hands-on interactive workshop you will work on:
- Developing a better understanding of Design Thinking
- Applying Design Thinking principles to people operations to enable experience creation
- Putting yourself in the shoes of your employees to understand what their likes and dislikes are
- Re-evaluating your employee journey and defining the moments that matter
- Learning activities and tools to bring back to your team and start implementing as soon as you’re ready