Returning for the 3rd edition, the Digital Transformation for Insurance Summit 2019 will explore how insurers can strengthen enterprise capabilities across customer experience, operations, marketing, distribution and product development to value create and win over next generation customers.
Summit themes include:
- Accelerating business digitalisation for agile operations and customer excellence
- Implementing a digitally-empowered and seamless omni-channel customer experience
- Growing new market segments through insight-driven product innovation and strategic partnerships
- Developing a winning multi-channel distribution model, including direct digital, agent empowerment and more
- Embracing digitisation and automation to transform onboarding, underwriting, payments and claims processing
- Harnessing artificial intelligence to drive customer value and business growth
To deliver a superior customer experience, insurers need to perfect the customer journey across all stages from pre-purchase though to claims. Customers see each event as steps in a single journey to meet an important need and expect the experience to be as seamless as possible. In this report, we explore ways in which a digital transformation across each phase of the customer journey can be implemented to improve the customer experience. It covers pre-purchase, purchase and claims.
Simon Johnson, Head of Claims at QBE Insurance discusses the result of digitisation in the business- efficiency gains of up to 30% with digital self-servicing, straight-through processing and lower call volume.
Richard Turrin, Innovation Advisor at Singapore Life shares the real life, fun examples of how AI is changing the way that wealth managers interact with clients.
In this report, we explore ways in which a digital transformation across each phase of the customer journey can be implemented by insurers to improve their customer experience. It covers: