Day One: Tuesday 19th November 2019
09:00ET | 14:00GMT Maintaining CX Culture Momentum And Uplift at Zurich Insurance
Generating a customer-facing culture within your company is one-thing, maintaining it is quite another. Especially with the rapidly changing pace of business in today’s world! Embedding customer-centricity into your organizations DNA is essential and will be especially helpful when you scale-up your CX efforts. This session looks at routes for achieving just that.
- Embedding, maintaining and promoting a customer service culture
- Preserving customer intimacy at scale
- The importance of customer-focused leadership
Enrique Gomez Alonso, Chief Customer Officer, Zurich Insurance Spain
10:00ET | 15:00GMT Mastering the Digital Experience Economy
In a world where the way a customer experiences your brand is constantly changing, businesses must adopt new strategies to not only remain competitive, but to survive. The path to staying ahead of your customers and competition, is Digital Experience Optimization. In this session, discover how to move beyond the disruption paralysis, and be a first mover with three key strategies for digital transformation.
- Thoughtful Experimentation - Bring constant innovation and testing to your team
- Data Activation - Understand what your customers want and act on it
- Personalization - Tap into a $3 trillion opportunity
Steven Schuler, Director of Product Marketing, Optimizely
11:00ET | 16:00GMT Making Every Agent your Best Agent with Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is no longer a luxury feature for the contact center. Modern contact centers must utilize their workforce to its fullest potential, while also finding ways to keep agents engaged, empowered, and fully focused on the customer experience. In this session, discover how AI can drastically empower agents and why contact centers are moving from traditional WFM to AI-empowered WEM.
- Utilize speech recognition to better connect with the customer
- Improve agent efficiency with predictive analytics
- Improve workforce optimisation with AI empowered WEM
Jafar Adibi, Head of AI and Data Science, Talkdesk
12:00ET | 17:00GMT Harnessing the Power of Emotion and Insight for CX Transformation
Today, consumers are flooded with information thus, to cut through the noise, businesses need to give them what they need, before they even ask for it. In this session, discover how to predict customer behaviour and engage with them better by ensuring every communication is personalised through the right channel, and at the right time, with Machine Learning and Sentiment Analysis.
- Drive business outcomes from customer insight through ML and sentiment
- Improve communications with contextual, personalised and relevant interactions
- Discover real-world learnings from the front-line of CX
Rew Golding, VP Alliances & Partners, Upland CXM