Reports & Articles
Omnichannel - An omnichannel approach is unparalleled in providing a seamless customer experience and meeting customer expectations. But how exactly do you go about doing so?
Collating insights from 45,000 practitioners, this guide provides everything you need to enable conversations with customers to flow across channels seamlessly.
Great customer service is not just about cutting costs or making operations more efficient.
With automation and artificial intelligence (AI), customer service operations become more efficient. And that enables your company to deliver differentiated experiences, uncover new revenue streams and reinvent business models.
This report reveals the top customer service trends in 2019 for application development and delivery (AD&D) pros supporting customer service.
Last year CX Network brought together the innovators, the game-changers and the rule breakers who have devoted their careers to revolutionising digital customer experiences and have in-turn leaped up the corporate ladder. This year we take a behind-the-scenes look at the 30 under 30 panel to discover the moments and mind-sets that drove them to become the CX trailblazers they are today.
Customers expect a channel-rich environment to be available to them and companies that provide the right channels in the right way are rewarded.
However, companies cannot rely on merely having a multichannel strategy. Customers expect a consistent experience wherever they engage as they tend not to segment their journey according to the channels they choose.
CX Network gathers insights from 140 professionals to find out the top hurdles to providing a seamless omnichannel customer experience and understand why organisations with CX leadership driving a customer-centric environment are the most successful.
Having a customer experience road map is crucial for any organisation looking to expand their CX efforts. But even though countless vendors tout the power of their voice of the customer platforms, few VoC software or service providers actually deliver the knowledge and expertise you need to implement and carry out your VoC program.
This starter kit helps you map your VoC program plan and start taking action.
The rapid advancement of technology and changes in customer behavior are causing the industries of today to transform dramatically. Facing disruption, companies are erasing boundaries that once distinguished them from other industries.
In a survey of senior executives, 53% in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region say that AI and robotic process automation (RPA) are the most prominent technologies on their boardroom agenda — compared to 46% worldwide.
Read on to find out how much of a great opportunity the GCC has over the next few years for both public and private sector organisations to accelerate development and be at the forefront of digital transformation, especially in customer-facing operations.
This guide will provide you with a roadmap to use your insights, to find and keep high lifetime value customers that are the lifeblood of your business. In this report, you will learn more on:
- How to effectively set up intelligent CX to improve the buying cycle
- How to give customers the freedom and flexibility they deserve
- How to put the spotlight on service and create long-term advocates
- What your to do list should be to find and keep high lifetime value customers
- Pro-level customer profiling for earlier engagement
- Personalised social engagements and NPS
- An emerging conversion channel
- How a global gaming company reduced support costs with optimised self-service
Get practical steps to deliver customer experience visions and learn:
- How technology such as AI and machine learning, open platform technology, omnichannel capabilities are helping create excellent customer experiences
- The importance of grasping the regional preferences of each customer
- The need to empower your staff to achieve the best results
- Why customer experience is today’s C-suite priority
- The key to building the right culture