Zoisa Walton, Director, Octopus Energy Business Solutions joined CX network to discuss how technology is transforming utilities companies and customer experience.
Some of the topics discussed include:
- How technology is transforming CX, compared to 5 – 10 years ago
- Which technologies will have the greatest impact on the utility sector over the coming years
- What impact IOT will have on utilities companies
Drawing upon years of experience leading customer oriented change at many organisations including both E.ON and National Grid, Adam will explain the key elements of a programme that, collectively, will deliver cultural change:
- Culture change is critical for customer focused transformation. But culture change is not a specific programme – it’s the by-product of everything else you have to do
- Customer focused transformation must feed colleagues with a balance of emotional and rational drivers of change which will together change their perceptions and behaviours
- Key elements include customer immersion, colleague engagement and training, clear customer strategy, governance, metric development and performance targets, understanding the economics of customer loyalty, customer and colleague journey management, support function performance
Ahead of this years CX Utilities Forum, CX Network sat down with Stephen Murray, Head of Energy Commercial and Partners at Moneysupermarket.com to discuss how the recent price cap has affected the industry so far, and how we can ensure that customers in vulnerable circumstances are not negatively impacted by the changes.
Topics which will be discussed include:
- The biggest impact of the price cap on utilities companies
- What is going to impact companies revenue streams
- How the industry can ensure that vulnerable customers are considered and not negatively impacted by the changes
Ahead of this years CX Utilities Forum, CX Network sat down with Claire Forbes, Senior Director Corporate Communication, OFWAT, Eileen Brown, Customer Experience Director, Northern Gas Networks and Faye England, Customer Experience and Change Manager, Thames Water to discuss the growing challenges of helping customers in vulnerable circumstances.
Some of the topics they will discuss are:
- What considerations should be made when protecting vulnerable customers
- Which strategies are in place currently for the industry
- How future trends should evolve to help consumers
This article will explore six key drivers which are shaping the customer experience landscape in the utilities industry, including an explanation of how the industry is reacting to each of the drivers.
This eBook will serve as a guide to the core strategies that need to be put in place in order to build a seamless customer experience strategy. We spoke with four industry experts in order to give you an exclusive insight into the challenges being faced and the solutions on hand to drive CX initiatives in the utilities sector.
With switching increasing year after year, it is important that companies have strong customer-centric strategies in place in order to build and retain a loyal customer base.With the help of industry experts, we have put together our five golden rules of customer experience strategy in the utilities sector.