Agenda Day 1
Thursday, April 12th, 2018
- What are the key considerations when setting a vision and mission for the CX strategy?
- What are the best ways of communicating the strategy and should it come from the top?
- What are the benefits of empowering front and back facing staff to take ownership of the customer experience and how can you ensure it is put into practice?
- How can you promote and reward a customer centric culture?
- What techniques can you use to ensure the customer is placed at the heart of proposition strategy?
- How can technology support the CX strategy and enhance customer experience? What types of technology are currently driving the best results?
Agenda Day 2
Saturday, May 12th, 2018
3:50 PM Digital Feedback and Measurement: Capturing, Storing and Communicating Feedback Internally and Externally
- How to define the right CX metrics and use them to improve CX planning
- Cocreating, designing and implementing a successful CX measurement model
- Exploring different tools available to capture and analyse customer feedback
- Reporting: Methods for reporting and sharing key findings that ensures everyone has line of sight to the information