Agenda Day 2
8:30 am - 9:00 am Registration and Coffee
9:00 am - 9:10 am Chairperson’s Opening Remarks and Welcome
9:10 am - 9:50 am B2B CX FS: CX Transformation to Meet the Evolving Behaviours of Clients
· What are the unique challenges within a B2B environment: Culture, governance, structure and silos
· Understanding how the B2B environment has evolved and how behaviours of clients are continuing to change
· Adapting to change and transforming the business through new approaches: Process innovation, digital transformation and new propositions
Will GreenPropositions and Innovation Director
9:50 am - 10:30 am Panel Discussion: Putting Your Customer at the Centre of your Digital Transformation
- How does customer experience drive the digital transformation strategy?
- What are the biggest challenges with aligning customer experience with the digital transformation strategy?
- What is the best way to assess digital maturity levels and develop smart digital transformation plans?
- How can you ensure the organisation evolves to think and act digital in everything they do?
- How can customers help transform the customer journey?
- What new and emerging digital technologies are being utilised to engage with customers in new and creative ways?
Chris BriggsInternational Implementation Projects Manager
AXA Travel Insurance
Ross HunterProduct Direct, Retail Banking
8:00 am - 8:30 am Morning Coffee and Networking Break
11:00 am - 11:40 am Delivering an Outstanding Customer Experience by Turning the Voice of the Customer into Actionable Insight
11:40 am - 12:20 pm IPA’s Impact on the Banking Industry: Enhancing Customer Experience and Operational Efficiency
- Quick overview of IPA technology and how it is impacting the financial services sector: RPA, AI, ML and OCR
- Understanding how IPA technology can improve Customer Experience outcomes
- The CX Transformation business case for RPA: Identifying the need, selecting the right technology and ROI
- Operational benefits of RPA: Mitigate risk and comply with regulations whilst increasing core customer oriented processes
- Aligning people, process and technology to the benefit of customers
Steve SnowdonHead of Lean
1:20 pm - 2:20 pm Lunch and Networking Break
1:20 pm - 2:00 pm Data and Analytics: Understanding Your Customer and their Journey to Optimise CX and Improve Journey Mapping
- The value of analytics: Leveraging data and insights to guide customers through life’s moments and create a unique experience at the right point in time
- Organizational change: Analysing and assessing current capabilities to determine improvement areas and what is possible
- Optimizing your data base to support analytics and the challenges associated with implementing analytical models
- Breaking down silos to enable cross functional analytics
Michael FreundHead Data & Analytics Solution Delivery
2:00 pm - 2:40 pm Transforming Customer Experience through AI
- AI overview: Understanding how AI can transform CX and unlock business value
- Educating the business: Building the business case for AI, cultural development and securing buy-in
- Creating a strong foundation and building AI capability: Enabling impactful customer interactions whilst improving operational efficiency
- Integrating new technology with old: Overcoming the challenges with working with legacy systems
Abhijit AkerkarHead of Applied Sciences, Business Integration
Lloyds Banking Group
2:40 pm - 3:20 pm Afternoon Coffee and Networking Break
3:10 pm - 3:50 pm Making Blockchain Part of Customer Experience
- What is blockchain technology and infrastructure: What is it, how does it work and how can it be applied in a customer experience environment?
- What are the potential implications of using the technology?
Brian HarrisChief Product Officer
3:50 pm - 4:30 pm Digital Feedback and Measurement: Capturing, Storing and Communicating Feedback Internally and Externally
- How to define the right CX metrics and use them to improve CX planning
- Cocreating, designing and implementing a successful CX measurement model
- Exploring different tools available to capture and analyse customer feedback
- Reporting: Methods for reporting and sharing key findings that ensures everyone has line of sight to the information
Adam GintyHead of Customer Experience
United Bank UK