· Keeping pace with changing customer expectations and setting new CX standards in Asia
· Shifting towards customer-centricity with strategic investments in people, process and technology
· Deploying effective customer-focused strategies to deliver greater customer value and business growth
The pace and scale of change ahead of us is unprecedented. Disruptive demographic shifts are looming. For example, some say there will be more women millionaires than men by 2030. Birth rates are declining globally, while a hypermobile, increased aging yet, technologically savvy population will make up for more than half of consumers. As these shifts upend the status quo, so will consumer mindsets, behaviours, attitudes and expectations. Join us as we discuss the paradigm shifts in Asia, and how organisations can anticipate and adapt to design human-centred, customer-driven products, services and experiences.
Often times, we focus on the engagement aspect of customer experience, however, we know that there is a plethora of people and teams who make our agents “look good”. They are the unsung heroes who work tirelessly to resolve customer issues. We can help them by:
· Analysing data and segments for advanced insights to drive product and service differentiation
· Building customer loyalty and enhancing engagement with hyper-personalisation
· Harnessing the potential of real-time data analytics in customer acquisition and engagement