In this past presentation from CEM 2018, Jyoti Shukla, Vice President of User Experience, Nordstrom (USA) explores:
- Empowering sales teams to listen, connect and provide exceptionalcustomer service at every given point
- The transformation of the role of the instore salesperson to a digital entrepreneur/strategic leader
- Identifying key employee traits from different disciplines throughout theorganisation to drive customer experience strategy
- Building a workplace that attracts talented people who will stand behindyour brand
- Removing the traditional shopper paint points and rethinking ‘business as usual’
- Going the extra mile to evolve your relationships with customers from a mere transactional one to something more personal
To start your 2019 right, you can explore a selection of exclusive presentations to see what you can expect at this year's upcoming event.
You'll get 50+ pages covering modern customer engagement imperatives through digital & AI and how to improve customer service through staff empowerment.